Sat, Feb 04|
• How to care for infants and children • What to do in an emergency and how to stay safe • Choosing activities that are age appropriate • Recognizing, understanding and handling certain behaviors • Starting your babysitting business
Time & Location
Feb 04, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Moultrie, 1100 5th St SW, Moultrie, GA 31768, USA
About the Event
Created by industry-leading experts, the American Red Cross' Babysitting Basics class covers a wide range of information that can help new babysitters gain the skills and confidence needed to care for infants and children. The course takes approximately 4 hours to complete and includes information on:
- How to care for infants and children
- What to do in an emergency and how to stay safe
- Choosing activities that are age appropriate
- Recognizing, understanding and handling certain behaviors
- Starting your babysitting business
The Babysitting Basics course culminates with a final exam. Upon successful completion, participants will receive a printable certificate that they can share with potential employers.
First Aid, CPR & AED Training
Available as a complement to the Red Cross' Babysitting Basics class are our First Aid and CPR/AED certification courses. These classes allow you to gain the skills needed to provide first aid care, administer CPR and use an AED correctly. Successful completion of these courses gives you a two-year certification and access to refresher materials – so you can test your skills and refresh your memory at any time during your certification period.