top of page
- Multiple DatesMon, Jun 05SW Memorial PoolLearn-To-Swim
- Fri, Jun 09Main Street ParkJoin us at Main Street Park Friday June 9th at 10am for Chehaw’s Animal ABC’s This Event Is FREE!!
- Multiple DatesTue, Jun 13Main Street ParkPete the Cat at Main Street Park 10am and 6pm THIS EVENT IS FREE!
- Wed, Jun 14Main Street ParkJoin us for Flag Day at Main Street Park, we will observe a flag retirement ceremony. This event is free to the public!
- Thu, Jun 15Main Street ParkJoin us for Ag in the classroom on June 15th at 10am at Main Street Park!
- Tue, Jun 20Main Street ParkJoin us at Main Street Park for a night of Magic, jigging, art, and comedy! THIS EVENT IS FREE!!!
- Thu, Jun 22Main Street ParkJoin us and the Moultrie service league for a morning of fun art in the park! This event is free!
- Tue, Jun 27Main Street ParkMCCPRA, Chehaw, and Flint Riveraquarium Presents: Herpetology (the study of amphibians and reptiles) Program. This event is FREE!!!
- Fri, Jun 30Main Street ParkJoin us at Main Street Park in partnership with Reed Bingham June 30th at 10am!
- Fri, Jul 07MoultrieJoin us at Main Street Park in partnership with Reed Bingham July 7th at 10am! This event is FREE!
- Tue, Jul 11Main Street ParkJoin us in partnership with Chehaw and Thronateeska for a fun day of Geology (a branch of natural science concerned with Earth and other astronomical objects, the rocks of which it is composed, and the processes by which they change over time) learning! This event is FREE!
- Multiple DatesThu, Jul 13Main Street ParkJoin us at Main Street Park to meet a few of the Paw Patrol! Meet Sky, Marshall, and Chase! This Event is FREE
- Tue, Jul 18Main Street ParkJoin us and learn how to make butter at Main Street Park July 18th at 6pm!
- Thu, Jul 20Main Street ParkJoin us and the Moultrie service league for a morning of fun art in the park! This event is Free
- Tue, Jul 25Main Street ParkThe Center for Wildlife Education will be bringing a menagerie of animals, artifacts and hands-on activities. These animals include snakes, creepy crawlers, various species of birds and lots of fascinating artifacts.
bottom of page